Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My heart on paper

I never really understood what pain felt like till your body turned to shadow that soon turn to mist. It was like a trembling body over looking its grave, so cold and lonely. It was clear I wasn't me when my own reflection didn't feel like me, there I was a body with no soul. No dreams, no goals only pain that couldn't be told in words but rather in streams of tears that flooded my hands and face. Those tears said it all, I couldn't speak, I held in my sighs, like it was finally time to say goodbye. It hurt to know you disappeared, vanished like a shooting star without a trace or destination.
The roads that lead us together soon lead us apart and my foot prints still engraved while yours dissolved as you walked away. I didn't understand, I still don't understand. You left me suffocating and didn't care. I loved you more than a mother to there child and you abandoned me, and left me for dead, while your memories buried me. I'm an ocean searching for sand a new plan. But my heart is destined for misery, like a piano without keys. I await my soulful sound, to once play the song that dried my eyes that should have never made me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment