Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I never knew why

Heartless and full of pain
You gain sight by cutting me the deepest
Because you know that's when I'm the weakest
How could you say words of hate
You were suppose to be my ever lasting mate
Every inch of me sought comfort in your eyes
Now you claim everything within me was a lie
Everyday you save me
Now I stand over looking our grave
You made my world a natural disaster
All I see is the window ceiling rain poor before my eyes, nowhere left to hide.
Do you remember how u made me laugh?
Now all I do is cry
Holding back my sighs
Resentment me, hate me and forget me
I knew I loved loving you, you just didn't know how to love yourself
I won't stand behind a boy when I'm a woman
You'll miss me, and forgiveness is the tattoo on my heart, with and without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment